วันพุธที่ 11 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Youth Soccer Drills

Did you know that football is the most popular sport in the world? Being in America, even I think, like every other American, I realized that football was the greatest success with people. In fact, football fans are more loyal and dedicated to all sports fans. I personally know some people who wake up at 3am to watch the World Cup live on television. I attended a few football matches and, although they were only part of youth football, I foundthem a lot of fun to watch. It is used to bring me back to when I was in elementary school to play football. Every part of it was fun, exercises youth soccer games.

I remember a drill youth football we used to do. It has been known to dribble on a square. Coaches would drive 4 blocks on the field to create an imaginary square crossings around 10 levels. Of course, depending on the number of players that we or our age, the size of the square varies. After the site wasthat would spread out to watch and everyone has a soccer ball and dribbles to the opposite end and back.That play was very funny. She learns to dribble in traffic, how to find an open space and once we reached the other side we can use different techniques to turn with the ball. My favorite was the fall round. Simply place the bottom of the foot on top of the ball to stop, then pull in the direction of origin. The first personto make 12 round trips was the winner. Of course, this is one of many exercises of youth football, which can be used.

Football is certainly a lot of fun. I can not wait to get my kids involved in football. E 'for me, the ultimate team sport. Maybe I'll even volunteer to be a coach. A couple of pieces of advice on how to have good practice are the following: Ensure that all children stay active and participate. A couple of ways to ensure that this happens is to ensure that each player has a football andall of which have a minimum of one hundred key trials. All this talk about football makes me want to jump and scream. GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!

http://nataliaxnatty.jaideespace.com/ http://bouxlayxout.blogsome.com http://i-virden.blogspot.com/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น